MRN has been nominated for the Book Fangirling Award by READER’S ANONYMOUS! Thank you so very much, Codie. I’m truly honored!
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget. Visit fangirling for the award button.
- Answer the questions below.
- Nominate between 5 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
- LEAST favorite book read in 2015? Hmmm…That’s a hard one. There were definitely books that I enjoyed more than others, but I can’t think offhand any that I truly disliked enough to stick out for me.
- Being a book addict, are there any new releases you’re excited about? I’m looking forward to any and all new releases from my favorite authors this year.
- I know you have a lot, but who’s your favorite character of 2015? Check out my Best Book Boyfriends of 2015
- A genre that you enjoy, yet don’t read enough of? Memoirs and autobiographies.
- We all have them, so what’s your LEAST favorite genre, and why? Science fiction. There’s no deep reason behind it; I’ve just never been able to get into sci-fi enough to read it with any frequency, so I stopped reading it. *shrug*
- Are there any special books you remember the most from when you were a mini bookworm?
- Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once?
- Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog?
- A genre that you enjoy, yet don’t read enough of?
- Which popular book/series/character do you wish you could fangirl over but you actually didn’t like?