I moved the blog to WordPress in May 2015. Since then, I’ve been quite busy getting acquainted with this platform, customizing MRN with the right layout/design (I’m on my third blog template 😉 ), and moving over old reviews…while still reading and reviewing new books. I’m exhausted all over again just typing that…
I think I’ve finally hit a groove of sorts now. So what’s next for My Reading Nook?
- Well, of course, you can continue to expect book reviews. I’m a little behind right now; I have about eight books in the queue to post. I hope to get those done in the next couple of weeks. Moving forward, I plan to post reviews three days per week. (For now, I’m not designating specific days. I don’t want to feel guilty when I’m unable post on that day for some reason.)
- Teaser Tuesdays — I’ll be sharing teasers to my latest/current read.
- Thoughtful Thursdays — I’m going to reserve Thursdays for randomness, e.g., updates on the blog, my book related thoughts and observations, anything my little heart desires that’s not a book review.
- Once a month I’ll post new releases from said month that I’m looking forward to reading in the (hopefully) near future. This won’t be a comprehensive list of new releases, just those books that have caught my attention. Speaking of which, I have to do my post for July.
- Blog stops/tours — This is something new for me. I’ve signed up for a few blog tours coming in the next couple of months, so keep an eye out.
Last, but not least, you can now find My Reading Nook on Facebook. Pop on over and LIKE for periodic giveaways and games.
That’s all for now. Thanks for hanging with me while I figure everything out.